What is Pawpaw?
Something we’re often asked is what even is Pawpaw? Pawpaw is a type of Papaya fruit, native to North America. It has many of the same benefits as Aloe Vera, due to its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. All of our products contain the key ingredient of Pawpaw (Papaya), here are just a few of the benefits:
- Deeply hydrates the lips, skin and hair
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Gently exfoliates the skin without causing irritation
- Vitamin C helps boost collagen production and brightens the complexion, it’s also an anti-oxidant
- Vitamin A helps to keep the skin soft and supple by preventing visible signs of ageing
- Vitamin K helps cuts, wounds and bruises to heal faster
These key benefits are exactly why Pawpaw is perfect for soothing irritated skin, hydrating the lips, smoothing flyaway hairs, moisturising cuticles and so much more! How do you use your Pawpaw?